Friday, June 26, 2009

Egg Pankaka

My boys really liked it when I made this recipe.
It comes from a friend who is now in heaven.
I wonder if God called her home early
to help prepare the dinner table....
or maybe the breakfasts :)
The recipe is easy and tastes yummy!
EGG PANNKAKA
Swedish Oven Pancake
4 eggs
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter!
1 quart milk
2 cups flour

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Beat the eggs and salt
add milk and flour gradually
Mix well
Melt butter in microwave and pour into
9x13 glass pan
add egg mixture
bake at 400 degrees
for 30-35 minutes
Serve immediately with
fruit, jam, syrup, and
or lemon juice and powdered sugar.
Some like it hot, some like it cold,
but no one likes it in the pan
9 days old :)
PS: My daughter in law called this morning to ask about the recipe. I forgot to mention that the batter will seem very runny as you place it in the oven, but not to worry...it sets as it bakes.

No comments:


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin