Good Frugal Friday to you all! I have missed you much, as I have been having difficulty accessing my main blog. Internet Exlporer cannot open the site, and it aborts the operation. I have tried rebooting my computer many times to see if it is a problem on my end, but alas, to no avail. I was able to access Frugality 101 through the dashboard of all my blogs, but not the main one "Domestically Inclined" If any one out there has any ideas would you please leave a comment on this post or email me at email@example.com.
Frugality in our homes allows us to help others at times when they are in need. This Memorial Day Weekend please remember to pray for our military and their families and help where we can.
Ideas for helping our Military Families...
- Babysit so mom can have the afternoon to refresh or run errands
- Send a card with a gift card to a coffee shop
- Drop off a bag of groceries to help stretch till next payday
- Send an email to our service men and women to thank them for keeping us safe and free.
- Contact the electrice company and pay a bill privately
- Drop off a box of diapers and wipes
- Bake a batch of cookies and visit and encourage them with God's Word
- Bring some groceries to your churches food bank
Or come up with your own ideas to bless those who are blessing us with their lives.