- pulling the frozen crock pot Lasagna out of the freezer for dinner
- using some of the homemade gift cards to send to family and friends
- caring for MIL with Alzheimers while caring for FIL who is sick
- using cleaners you bought on sale to help clean another house
- using the aprons you've made to protect your clothing from needed bleach use
- drawing on the Holy Spirit for the strength to make a special peaceful dinner on the back porch for family after some extremely busy days.
- quickly whipping up a cake from the pantry supplies you have so carefully stocked
- praying for others you were not able to help, but know that God can reach down and touch the hearts and lives of those you cannot be with
- relishing in the few moments of pampering by your husband, your best friend who understands and prays for you
One thing I am also trying to keep on top of is "Christmas in July". I use this to keep my mind preparing for the celebration of Jesus birth. If I begin now to make and sell things I can either have a gift that is homemade for my friends and family, or have the budget to buy one that is homemade. If you haven't made the commitment to buy homemade yet, consider it now. It will help you if you as well as other homemakers across the country who are living frugally minded.
You can find me at "Domestic Lady" at my Etsy shop. There is a front porch sale scheduled soon and the rest will be posted in my shop when the weather turns cold up here in North Idaho.
Blessings to you and yours,